Start a new topic

Fabric

Please give detail about pure cotton (100%) fabric for men's grousers.

Do you have a formal suit cloth according to the following specifications Wool 65% ؜ / 35% ؜ Polyster Weight 200 g
I want to work with raymond and I want retail opportunity with raymond .please provide me the retail opportunities and provide the name and contact details of concerned person authorised with Raymond
I bought a shirt material recently which looks very wrinkled after a washing. I tried ironing but no use. Nobody can wear this material to go office. I need a solution at the earliest
I want dealership Please give me advise and help

Even after repeated requested no body is feeling responsible This is the attitude   developed which is going to kill your business

I am a regular customer for Raymonds since 1990 and I feel good all the time about services and quality aspects. I had purchased one trouser, one shirt and one Nehru Coat for my daughter engagement from Raymonds Showroom at Ramamurthy Nagar located on Ramamurthyngar Main Road. After taking trail I had requested to reduce the length of my trouser. The next day I had collected my dress and since I was busy with function arrangements I could check once again. On the day of function when I tried to wear it is notice that the pant alternation is not done and the shirt gave it me is bigger size than what I tried. When I informed the show room on next day they says they can alter the pant and shirt and give me the same.

As every one knows that the cost of Raymonds is more, people buy because of the quality and importance they give it to customers. After paying Rs. 8000/- I could use the dress in the occasion for which I had spent 10 lac,  which is humiliated me lot. On top of it when they said they can alter and give, I have really got upset.

I expect to give back my trouser with alteration but I want replacement for my shirt.

Kindly note if I could not able to get positive reply within 7 days I will register case with consumer forum.

Login or Signup to post a comment