Start a new topic

Delay of my orders

Very very bad experience. Ordered suits for my whole family 3 months prior, but still they say it's in fitting phase.

1 person has this problem

Very bad experience. I've ordered my suit on 25/7/18 for my convocation ceremony on 14/7/18. Till now (13/8/18- 12:12PM), I didn't get it. The way the staff and manger responded was also very bad.

As a lot of customers are experiencing these kind of delays and other severe issues, and as no reply or actions are been taken by Raymonds. ltd, i think its fault of both i.e. the store manager as well the raymonds authorities as they allow such things which gives a bad reputation for the brand. 

I request you to plz raise an issue on the same to customer care....lets see what will be done.

Dear Just had a very bad experiences from this same store at Senapati Bapat Marg pune and have posted same ...senior guys need to seriously look into the training and quality of your stafff here
Delay in delivery of tailored clothes and no communication from store - The Raymond store at senapati bapat road, pune
Login or Signup to post a comment